Having pretty much retired from blogging, I am now concentrating on Twitter. I like its short form, its immediacy and its rich possibilities.
I like to use Hootsuite as my tweet management platform. It allows me to gather tweets from members of Twitter lists into separate "threads." By utilizing the "Twitter Lists" feature, it lets me categorize the people I follow by their type.
Here are several of my most recent lists to which you can subscribe to save time and read what interests you.:
Health Care - Health care providers, regulators, interests
About Social Media - Entrepreneurs, coaches, marketers, firms
Plenty Of Progressives - All tweeters "Progressive"
Friends Of the Earth - People who act on behalf the Earth
Mental Health - Professionals and organizations working in the field of mental health
Making good Mondays is like making coffee -
The week is before us - like the coffee pot - waiting to brew. Making it good is a matter of choice, luck, creativity, patience and acceptance of the outcome.
Currently at Making Good Mondays
Active elements on this page: Occasionally I will publish a new blog post, but I write mostly at other sites.
Sunday, October 18, 2015
References on Spirituality -- Favorites from my old collection
- "A Return To Love: Reflections On the Principles Of a Course In Miracles" by Marianne Williamson. Harper Collins, 1992
- "A World Waiting To Be Born: Civility Rediscovered" by M. Scott Peck. Simon and Schuster, 1993
- "Chicken Soup For the Unsinkable Soul" by Canfield, Hansen and McNamara. Health Communications, 1999
- "Compassion in Action: Setting Out On the Path of Service" by Ram Dass and Mirabai Bush. Bell Tower Pub., 1992
- "Creative Visualization" by Shakti Gawain. MIF Books, 1978
- "Finding Values That Work: The Search For Fulfillment" by Brian O'Connell. Walker & Co., 1978
- "Fire in the Soul" by Joan Borysenko. Warner Books, 1993
- "Further Along the Road Less Traveled" by M. Scott Peck. Simon and Schuster, 1993
- "Guilt Is the Teacher, Love Is the Lesson" by Joan Borysenko. Warner Books, 1990
- "Inner Simplicity: 100 Ways To Regain Peace and Nourish the Soul" by Elaine St. James. Hyperion, 1995
- "Insearch:Psychology and Religion" by James Hillman. Spring Pub. 1994
- "Man's Search For Himself" by Rollo May. Signet Books, 1953
- "Mythologies" by William Butler Yeats. Macmillan, 1959
- "Myths, Dreams and Religion" by Joseph Campbell. Spring Pub. 1988
- "Passion for Life: Psychology and the Human Spirit" by John and Muriel James. Penguin Books, 1991
- "Peace Is Every Step" by Thich Nhat Hahn. Bantam Books , 1991
- "The Heroine's Journey" by Mureen Murdock. Random House, 1990
- "The Hope For Healing Human Evil" by M. Scott Peck. Simon and Schuster, 1983
- "The House of Belonging" poems by David Whyte. Many Rivers Press, 2004
- "The Road Less Traveled: A New Psychology of Love, Traditional Values and Spiritual Growth" by M.Scott Peck. Simon and Schuster, 1978
- "The Soul's Code: In Search Of Character and Calling" by James Hillman. Random House, 1996
- "The World Treasury of Modern Religious Thought" by Jaroslav Pelikan. Little, Brown & Co., 1990
- "Unconditional Life" by Deepak Chopra. Bantam Books, 1992
- "Wherever You Go There You Are: Mindfulness Meditation" by Jon Kabat-Zinn. Hyperion, 1994
- "Zen Keys: A Guide to Zen Practice" by Thich Nhat Hahn. Doubleday Dell Pub. Group, 1974